The WATERbalLOOn Fest is an event inside an event! Saturday at 6:00pm, meet us in the central festival grounds for the water balloon fight of a lifetime. We'll bring the supplies, you bring the energy. It's free-for-all style fun, and a great way to cool off before the sun sets. Plus, you can still hear the music while you battle.
Feeling competitive? Sign up for the weekend-long Bocce Ball tournament, kicking off at 4:20pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Winner gets a Waterloo Fest Merch Pack. Keep an eye on our socials for sign-up details before the fest.
slip 'n slide
The Dale's Pale Ale Slip 'n Slide is a can't-miss at Waterloo Fest. No swimsuit? No problem. Dive in, cool off, and dance the water away. Extra points for style and tricks.
Don’t want the music to stop? Join us in the Silent Disco 12-4am Friday and Saturday and 10-2am Sunday. Exclusively for campers!
We're welcoming a team of ambitious and passionate artists from Third Coast Visions art collective to live paint a mural at Waterloo Fest. Come relax in the grove by the Relix Stage and watch them paint one huge collaborative canvas. Enjoy abundant shade, a tea ceremony, couches and a lovely ambiance in this art space.
Yoga and Workshops
Immerse yourself in the world of Waterloo Festival! We have carefully crafted experiences to bring the community together on the Ranch this September. Dive into group yoga, meditation, hooping lessons and more to be announced. Campers can join morning yoga classes, and evening classes and workshops are open to all. Check out each session, and the full schedule below:
- 3:00pm Luke Magee - Drum Circle Workshop
- 4:00pm Allison Lindsey - Stream of Conciousness
- 5:00pm Jennifer Buttersfield - The color wheel & prismacolor
- 9:00am Meera Hoffman - Thai Massage and Partner Stretching
- 10:00am Angela Aguado- Soul Vibrations Vinyasa Yoga Flow (60 min class)
- 11:00am The Inner Game
- 12:00 Bert of Vitality Productions ATX - The Art of Screen Printing
- 1:00 Maggie Miller - Authentic Self Visualization
- 2:00 An Truong Do - Acro Yoga 101
- 3:00 Amber Johnson - Sankalpa Shakti: Awaken your power to manifest the life you were created for
- 4:00 Alexis Jacobs- Off body hooping 101
- 5:00 Shelby - Amaru Spirit Research and Education (30 minute workshop)
- 5:45 Rebecca Spencer - Dead Head Flow
- 9:00am Sydney Paschall - Detox to Retox- yoga to revitalize and restore
- 10:00am Jess Carthen & Yuri Bouharevich Co Teaching FLOW STATE YOGA (60 min class)
- 12:00pm Sydney Paschall - Awakening the third eye
- 1:00pm Kamryn Eley + Cullen Grooms -Into to aromatherapy, essential oils and smudging
- 2:00pm Josh Pearson - Raise Your Vibrations with the Tesla Energy Lights
- 3:00pm Alexis Jacobs- Off body hooping 101
- 4:00pm Taylor Huff - Conscious Connections
- 4:45pm John Tran - Chakra Balancing Yoga Flow with Singing Bowls + Manifesting Circle
Food and retail
Waterloo Fest is proud to present our food and retail vendors for the festival! Find each of these high quality shops on site. You'll enjoy a diverse Austin culinary experience and find lovely hand crafted goods in the marketplace.
Check out our venue map - complete with slip 'n slide and Silent Disco! Also make sure to note the shade, water and med tents so you can safe under the Texas sun.
Carson Creek Ranch is one of the oldest existing ranches in Texas, comprising of over 60 acres separated by Carson Creek on the banks of the Colorado River. The festival is a short 5 minute ride from Austin Bergstrom International Airport and ideal for international guests, and is only 20 minutes by car or taxi from downtown Austin.
top 5 reasons to camp at waterloo fest
1. Get the true fest experience
We all know the best way to immerse yourself in a festival is to camp! The true fest experience comes from late-night chats around the campsite, peanut butter sandwiches in the cooler, neighbors who become close friends, and the sunrise every morning.
2. Enjoy the beauty of Carson Creek Ranch
Where better to camp than Carson Creek Ranch? The venue is a true Texas beauty. Walk through pecan trees lining the fields, and dip your feet in the cold clear water of the Colorado River.
3. Glamping makes everything easy and comfortable
No planning necessary! Roll up to your tent rental, fully set up and ready to go. Enjoy a Backwoods Adventures hangout lounge with shade and hammocks, plus a 24/7 concierge desk to help whenever needed.
4. Car Camping means you drive right up
Avoid carrying your camping gear around -- just drive it to your campsite and stay for the weekend. Pop your trunk for some seating, pitch your tent next to the car, and relax. Drive away Monday morning!
5. Be the first to the music
Most importantly, live next to the music. Wander over to the festival gates each day and be the first to the stages!